1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strong Feelings For My Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mblaze, Jun 4, 2013.

1. mblaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ..Okay.. My first post. Lets go.
    (keep in mind- im 15, just started summer, and I'm going into my sophomore year of highschool) -Oh and sorry about the horribly structured paragraphs and bad grammar.

Maybe 2 months ago I realized I had a huge crush on the boy sitting in front of me in my biology class. He was also one of the two other people sitting at my lunch table. I really didnt realize i liked him at the time. It was a little bit after I was outed in a rumor that went around my school. I was really depressed. Barely talked to anyone. Stopped eating. Never went out. I was miserable. Except when i was in lunch, and in Bio. This boy; Matt; was the only person that was able to make me laugh or smile. In Bio, every chance he got he would be turned around and talking to me.

I'm not sure if Matt is gay or not. He teases me a lot, and calls me gay. But it seems different from when other guys make fun of me. When they do it, I can tell they are being mean, and doing it to hurt me. But when he does it, it feels like he's just joking and doesnt mean it. His friends make fun of him and call him gay too. As far as I know, his last girlfriend was in 7th grade. Last night he called me gay and i asked him why he even talks to me if he thinks im gay. he avoided the question then went offline shortly after.

This summer we've only hung out once (its only the 4th day of summer tho) but we've talked over Xbox Live almost every day for several hours. I like him so much. And I have no idea how I would even come about telling him I like him or I'm gay. I've fallen for- and been crushed by straight guys on several occasions. But it feels different this time.

Sorry about this jumbled mess. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    So at the moment it's just a rumor that you're gay or is it a known fact to the school?

3. Scarlet123

thats similar to my bestie, she was the only one that could make me smile and constantly called me 'gay' but in a jokey kinda way =D i thought i had a crush on her but she is completely straight X_X if you don't know his sexuality maybe dont tell him and keep acting like its just a rumor until you know. i am unsure of who i love no, it may well still be her i got confused because i was hurt that she hated the idea that i loved her, so don't tell him yet. things are getting better now but you never know what their reactions may be so be careful with what you say and how you act until you are certain ok? i don't want you to get hurt because it's not worth it

---------- Post added 4th Jun 2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

and don't worry about what anyone else says either

4. mblaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    @Dakine. just a rumor. i never openly came out to everyone

5. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's tricky than cause if it was open its not like he'd be shocked by it. I'd just keep pressing on right now. If there is something there, it will show itself soon enough :slight_smile:

6. mblaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really hope so. :slight_smile:

7. Diamond121

Diamond121 Guest

I really love this guy who kisses me often every day.He's so caring and loving,he buys me lunch and he really loves so much. He likes me buh he does not know how to tell me,me too. I dont know to do.

8. mblaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    okay.. an update for anyone who actually cares... we've hung out a lot more, we still talk almost every night. Lol he made me pierce his ear two days ago.. it was great to touch his head lol. i like him so much. at this point, im not even worried about ruining the friendship. i want him to know i like him, i just have no idea how i'm going to do it. please help!