1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me ... decision to make

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zam, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Both my brothers are really nice with me being gay,but my mom is still cryng,My dad is sayng
    to me how sad she is and how it's my fault.My dad belives im lyng just so I am "cool" in this society.
    I told him I am really gay.He asked me 3 reasons why I am,but If I tell him he will surely rage and hit me?
    What are 3 reasons I am gay?Not "nasty according to them" ones

2. Goodnyte

Congratulations on coming out! It must be nice to have your siblings support. Your mom will eventually come to her sense I'm sure. She can't cry for ever and you are still her son so..

-You are attracted to men
    -Females just don't do it
    -Does he need a third? If so, You were born this way.

Those shouldn't be nasty

Oh and if he hits you, won't that just worsen the situation? Your mom might cry more and things would get ugly.

I hope I answered this right.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't say how old you are, but if your dad rages and hits you under any circumstances, but particularly because you tell him you're gay... that's child abuse and should be reported either to a guidance counselor at your school or to child protective services (assuming you are still in school).

No one, child or adult, should ever have to worry about being hit by someone for expressing their opinions or for being who they are.

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

If I'm being honest I would really go mad at my dad if I come out to him and he say that. If I were you I would ask him "give me three reasons why you're straight?". Simply, you cannot answer that question; we are born gay, we don't choose to be.