1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by chicom, Jun 4, 2013.

1. chicom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok so I was just wondering if my friend is gay. Wether he is or isn't, it doesn't matter. Basically, I want to know if there is a potential relationship here or if he's just a touchy friend.
    He started a few months ago when he would want to arm wrestle more and more often. Nothing out of the ordinary, I thought. But, he then started to grab for my hands -- not in any sort of painful way -- and I didn't resist. I have known him for a year now, and we are good friends. Also, during this time he has never had a girlfriend or even really seemed interested in any girls at our school. Furthermore, a month or two ago he asked me who I was going to the end of the year dance with and I just I was going and didn't tell him who with.( I was planning to just go with some friends.) Then a while later, in art, I reached under the table to pick something up, and he intercepted my hand and held it. (I bet he might of thought I was going to touch his thigh.) I was startled, and pulled away.(Which I then instantly regretted and wish I had kept my hand there.) Also, when we sit next to each other, we will let our forearms touch each others. Now, speeding ahead, two days ago he grabbed my hand and we just held hands for about 10 seconds. Then, today, he came from behind and hugged me. And it was for a long time, not a quick hug. Of course, I didn't resist,but now wish I had hugged him back. However, I think he got the impression that I liked it.(lol)Then, later today he poke/tickled me in the side and I returned the action. Also, he changed my last name so that it ends in china.(He's Asian.)And now calls me by that. I will keep you posted about how tomorrow goes. Thanks for reading! :grin: Sorry if it's long! :slight_smile:

2. AaronMed

I'll bet money that he's definitely not straight, and I think he's probably gay :slight_smile:. What does your gut tell you?

3. rachelv

rachelv Guest

He's definitely not straight. I have a really strong feeling that he isn't even bi, but gay, by what you wrote up there... :icon_wink

4. chicom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So, should I wait for him to make a move? Or should I either make a move or confront him and ask him about his sexuality? I also have a strong feeling that he is bi or gay.

5. Cool Bananas

Brisbane, but I seem to fly as much as superman
    Show him this website. :icon_bigg

If you are going to ask if someone is gay, do it privately, but if he says no; then don't bring it up again, and if you aren't gay also mention that as well.

6. chicom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Also, he recently asked me if he could come over this weekend, so I'll probably ask him when he's gonna leave and go back home.

7. charmander

I'm Very Much Like The Guy You're Talking About...And Hey I'm Gay And Love it. (My Crush Is Very Skepticle About me) ,He May Or may not be If He has A computer maybe just "Accidently" Leave this Webpage Open....:36

8. TheAMan

If he's not straight, he's definitely curious.

9. Reptillian

I'd say he's just being friendly. That's all.

10. chicom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    ok thanks a lot everyone. For now, I'm just going to not label him as a certain sexuality. I will wait until the weekend and just ask him. :grin: