1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating older same sex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ganley, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ganley

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't want to offend anyone, if anyone finds this offensive I apologies!!

So my question... I have only been with women either my age or younger & none of those relationships have been successful. I find their lack of respect for other people disappointing & inability to speak up about how they Feel. They just disappear & then rock up again all over someone else, don't even tell me it's over & expect me to be ok with it all! Anyway... I'm starting to become attracted to older women for the 1st time ever ( think Capt. Katherine Janeway from Star Trek Voyager) but I have no idea were to even start to meet older bisexual women considering I'm still trying to get use to the fact I'm not 18 anymore (I'm 29) & I don't live a mature lifestyle or even behave professional (other then at work obviously). I would love ANY advice from older women what do u like in a partner, how would you like to be asked out, where do you go to be asked out? Or at the very least make friends?!?

Thanks!

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

My quick comment, they could be gay women too :grin:

3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

I'm 45 and the words "mature lifestyle" make me cringe! Sounds like a senior citizen community ad. :slight_smile: You will figure it out!

Bobby-Your just toooo funny! -"Mama" Rose (*hug*)

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm the same way. I cannot date someone younger, unless it's a few months. My age preference is 21-45. Older women are just so attractive. :wink: And don't get me started on taller women. XD

5. ganley

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Mature lifestyle" really does sound like a retirement village add lol! I guess I don't know how to meet women who don't go out every weekend & get drunk... I have no interest in that lifestyle anymore. I'd rather walk in the beach or sit around the table & chat about our day. I feel so awkward! And yes it could be a straight gay, no wait only gay & not just bisexual woman too. How do you tell if someone is gay anyway! I mean I can't just go around to every woman I like & say hey are you gay by any chance & do you want to go out on a date? Ok I'm going to sleep I have embarrassed myself enough...