1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been Single for TOOOOO long!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KnownSecret, Jun 5, 2013.

1. KnownSecret

I have been single for completely ages, it's so depressing! I have never dated a guy before nor do I know the best way to get myself out there. I am not looking for a quick relationship no thank you I really want to find the "one". I am probably so bad at dating or being in a relationship. This would pretty much be my first (if it becomes long term), because I have never been in a long term relationship before ever. My experience with things outside talking is pretty much nothing haha. I am a virgin, and I truthfully have never even made out with anyone before :icon_redf which I always get pretty embarrassed about for some reason but in all reality it was because I never really felt like making out with a girl lol and I never met any guy that liked me back. It feels like everyone else is living their lives around mine as mine just stays stationary. If anyone has any advice on how to find someone because I am pretty much lost in that. I really have no idea on where to even go to meet people, I don't go to school for one thing. I am down for any suggestions lol, I just hate watching everyone's lives around me grow and change as mine stays the same... makes me all depressed because of how lonely I am :confused:

~Zack~

#1 KnownSecret, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I go to Dublin soon & I am planning on hitting the Gay scene, so I hope to meet someone, I think that is the key, getting out there & advertising yourself :slight_smile:

3. timemage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "advertising yourself" lol

well how long have you been single? im 19 and still single, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    well maybe you should try to seek for something that can keep you busy
    it works for me, this uni assignments drive me crazy and makes me only have lil time to think about relationship thingies

4. KnownSecret

Yeah I have nothing to do lately, its summer and atm I really have no hobbies lmao, if I could find something to keep me busy that would be awesome, but up until then I just feel so lonely lol idk why. I have pretty much been single since middle school :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I know its not that long at all but I still feel the way I do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And hitting the gay scene sounds really fun! Sounds like a great thing to keep me busy maybe its not that I really want a relationship, its more so I wish I knew more gay people in general :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha