1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could she be gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KariGordon1996, Jun 5, 2013.

1. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I have a friend who is very clingy around me, and the other day we were all at someone's house for a get together. All the people there are homophobic and they started talking about gays and lesbians. The girl never said anything about it and neither did I. People started going around the table trying to see who could say "I'm gay/ I'm a lesbian" with a straight face. She looked at me and said "I don't find it funny at all. I'm gay" with a straight face just to me. I'm not sure if she was actually trying to tell me that she is gay or just going along with what other people were doing. I just found it kind of odd.. Any thoughts?

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If she said to you that she doesn´t think it´s funny and that she is gay, I suppose she means it and it is not part of the game.
    She might as well have said It´s not funny to me because I am gay.

But hey, I wasn´t there, I can´t be sure....

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just ask her? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    If you're interested, or just wanna be her friend, nothing would bring up the opportunity faster than just asking. :grin: