1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Apologies Everyone...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jun 9, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

OK where do I begin...

I started a thread about 15 minutes ago, and well, I sort of publically threatened people. But anyway, I have receieved a private message from a moderator, and I have replied with my apologies, and have already personally apologized to a member.

But now I would like to apologize to everyone, not only for my most recent thread, but the other quite repetative threads.

So as far as I know I am not being punished by a ban or anything, and have only received one formal warning.

I appreciate that it was a very silly thing to do, and I can assure you that nothing like that will ever happen from me in at least a very long time, hopefully never.

My final sincere apologies, and I will take personal action upon the incident. I may even make more personal apologies.

:thewave:

2. LD579

One important thing to remember is that we all have bad days. As this is the internet, language is... more restricted. There's less spontaneity as we have to think about what we want to type, then type it, then post or enter it.

One advantage of this lack of spontaneity is that hurtful words can be shot down before they are entered. I advise you to keep this in mind, and to read over your posts with such a cautious eye. In this way you'll be less likely to say harmful or hurtful things, regardless of whether it was consciously or unconsciously done.

I hope you feel better from whatever it was that was bothering you. I appreciate that you've apologized to the forum as a whole, as well as some members, and perhaps others would appreciate it as well.

3. FemCasanova

In another thread it was debated what it means to be strong, being able to admit it when one has made a mistake and apologize, it`s a sign of strength and maturity in my opinion. We all have bad days when we mess up a bit, the important thing is to learn from it and move on. Every day is a new chance to grow as a person, for all of us. Sounds like you`re doing some healthy growing.

*Big hug!*

4. tryhtwfr

Awh I missed it cause I was revising :frowning2:

5. AKTodd

It takes both maturity and integrity to admit error and apologize publicly.

In doing this you demonstrate more of both than a lot of people much older than yourself.

Apology accepted.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now (*hug*)

For the record: Liking football (or not) says nothing about someone's orientation. There are a number of gay professional football and rugby players as well as large numbers of amateur LGBT teams in these and many other sports.

Todd

6. Femmeme

Thank you.

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks everyone for your such forgiving tone, and I promise that the next thread I create will NOT be about him, unless of course I actually do talk to him, or another interaction of substancial significance. :slight_smile: