1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to lose her to someone else...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sigillumdiaboli, Jun 10, 2013.

1. sigillumdiaboli

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi All,

I met this really great Bi-girl on a dating website, and I feel that we have this instant connection. So much to the point where I feel like I can talk to her about anything, and not be afraid to be me (she's been helping me in uncovering my Bisexual side). I am attracted to her - but I'm not sure if she is to me. I've been trying to flirt with her as best as I can, and we've gone out a couple of times, and she's also been talking in ways that we're gonna continue to see each other too - but as friends, hanging out - what?

That's where I'm starting to fret, as she's told me that she's kissed another girl the other night but felt nothing - that she's looking for something more than a fling, that she wants to connect with someone on an emotional and spiritual level - not just physical.

We've spoken about what we're looking for in our next partner, and we also seem to gel in that area too.

So what should I do? Should I put my heart on the line and tell her I want my first female relationship to be with her? ...in the past when I've told guys that I've liked them, they've all run away. So I'm reluctant to do that again. But on the other hand, I don't want her to assume I just want to be her friend, and she continues to be on the hunt looking for another girl to be her proper girlfriend.

I'm confused - I'm not very good at establishing relationships, and I think that's why I've never had one before - neither guy or girl (to which she also knows this, but doesn't hold it against me). In the end, I feel a higher connection with her than I do my regular female friends, and I hope she feels the same way - but I'm too chicken to find out.

2. I would talk to her, but that is my opinion.

You could ask her advice about a girl you like and ask her how you should go about making your intentions clear. Maybe that will give you some ideas on how to deepen the relationship.

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is where you need to find a little courage and ask, simply, how she feels about you. You can also mention how you both feel about wanting a long-term relationship.

This should be enough to tell he a lot about how you are feeling...