1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheating..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KariGordon1996, Jun 10, 2013.

1. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I was with this girl for about five months off and on, I ended things because I found out she had been cheating on me with a guy. Our relationship was complicated because neither of us were really comfortable with our sexuality at the time but things changed and we ended up getting back together. We lasted a few weeks and then I heard from a friend she was cheating again so I ended it. That was about a month ago and she ended up calling me basically saying she got her life together and was sorry. She asked for another chance and made a bunch of promises so I agreed to let her have another chance. I do like her a lot but I'm having a hard time trusting her again. Is it stupid of me to take her back again? :confused:

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you made the right decision with regard to ending it, and unfortunately, I think it should stay ended. She has broken your trust twice, that is my personal limit...it's too bad but you are young enough to find someone more deserving of your trust.