1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice to further the relationship with friend/is he closeted?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by conro, Jun 10, 2013.

1. conro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello all!

We're both 19, we're both masculine males. I'm in the closet, and I suspect my friend is too. I've known him since grade 6 but have been hanging out with him a lot for the past 3 years.

Now that I'm back from college, we spend almost all of our time together day and night. I'd sleep with him in his bed, and the next night he'd sleep with me in my bed. We don't cuddle or anything, but we sleep together only in briefs.

Whenever we went swimming he would want me to wrestle him. And whenever I did, he would become completely submissive and laugh. He lets me hold him when when we're in the water.

He's always trying to find ways for me to wrestle with him. For example, a couple days ago he kept on playfully hitting me with a rubber chicken. We were both on the couch. I would grab his hands and our legs were interlocked. I would try to pry the chicken out of his hands and I would pull his arms close to my chest and lay on top of him. We would both relax completely just holding and staring at each other for 15 seconds, then the wrestling would resume. This would go on for up to 30 minutes multiple times in the day of me just grabbing the chicken out of his hands and then giving back to him and trying to take it again. He called it 'gay chicken' lol. *Any time he gets the chance to play with me he will. Pretty much he tries to bug me until I decide to start grab him. Except he never really resists, and when I stop being forceful and just hold him, it lasts for a good 15 seconds before he says something like, "dude this is so gay". Whenever he says something like this I just smile and say "nah it's not gay". And we just continue wrestling.

One of the first times I ever hung out with him alone we ran to his house in the rain. Once we got there he told me to take off my shirt and shorts so that he could dry them. Once we we're only in our boxers, we stared at eachother and he said "dude this is so gay". I just smiled and said "don't worry about it man". Then for a good hour we hung only in our briefs.

It's pretty obvious that he gets jealous whenever I'm hanging out with other friends. He always mentions it whenever I'm with him. Example: "dude why didn't you hit me up when you where hanging out with John?"

There is only one girl that he hangs out with, but he says he is only friends with her. He did have sex with *a girl, but when I asked him about it, he said that he couldn't finish.

We always lay on my L-shaped couch and his feet are always pointed towards my face. Last time we were laying on the couch, *he put his feet on my chest. I lightly tickled his feet with a feOather, then with my hands. I could tell he was enjoying it because he didn't move for a good 30 minutes. I would have started massaging them, but I'm always afraid of going to far.

I'm not sure if this next story helps my case, but I decided to include it anyways. And it's kinda gross.
    We went tubing on a river and we each had a tube with a closed off bottom. The water was really cold and I was complaining about my freezing butt. He just told me to warm it up. I looked at him confused, and realized that he wanted to pee in the tube. I wasn't about to do something like that, but I was shocked that he said it.*
    Since our tubes are tied together, our feet were touching the whole way down the river. Later down the river, we got out on the land because I had to pee. I chose to wait because there were other people passing by. He told me to just pee in my pants. I looked at him surprised, and he was like "look I'm doing it right now." I looked down and saw the stream of pee running down his leg to his feet. I shrugged and did the same. When we were done tubing, we went to the *communal showers. We didn't take off our bathing suits, but when we were done showering, he said he had to pee, and he peed down the shower drain right next to me, even though the bathroom was next to him.*

He's always peeing near me. About 2 years ago me and him were sitting on the ground next to a lake. As he was sitting, he whips his dick and starts peeing. I was just like WTF!? and ever since then he hasn't been so showey, but many times I catch him peeing facing near me.*

When we sit together, *our legs and feet touch a lot.

However, with all of this touchy feely nasty stuff, he has never talked to me about his sexual life. I want to get advice on how I could continue to further the relationship I have with my friend. What could I say to get him to open up a little more about his sexuality?

I know I shouldn't ask him if he is gay, but I feel like he is. Does anyone else think he could be in the closet like me? And if he is, how could I ease the process for him to come out? If anyone has any links that can help me understand my situation that would be great too.

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    No one can ever say for sure but is say you have definite reason to feel suspicious