1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont think i'm ready.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MerBear, Jun 10, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so My ex girlfriend scarlett. We stopped talking on the 14th of may Because she moved on to someone else. she apparently fell in love with A guy. what a surprise and so I told her I couldn't keep talking to her. I always wanted her to be happy and now that she was, It was no longer necessary for me to be in the picture so that was also another reason I stopped talking to her anyways....I just about had a heart attack.

I checked something of her's (WHICH i shouldn't have, I know) and It looked like she had deleted her email address but later realized, she didn't ..but when I thought she had deleted her email, My heart sank and i started to choke up. I thought, I would be okay....you know, I haven't cried since I stopped talking to her. I was okay and Now, I just realized....I'm not ready to move on yet, I mean.....I thought I was, I thought, I was fine and that if I had no way of contacting her, That I wouldn't care but apparently not.

I miss her. Please, someone tell me I left for a good reason.
    I miss her so much and she told me when she replied to my goodbye email that she was going to miss me so much and that she wish it wasn't like this but she understood. I'm so upset right now, I'm crying right now and I just.

The only thing that is keeping me from contacting her is the guy she is with because I can't talk to her knowing someone else has her.

I feel like I'm never going to get a girlfriend either. someone to hold hands with.
    Scarlett, I say she is my first because I technically did date her but for like a week but even if it was a week, I still continued to have feelings for her.

I dont know what to do...I'm upset right now....I miss her....so ...much

2. wanderinggirl

First relationships are really hard to let go of, especially if one person moves on before the other. It's bound to suck. But you had real reasons, just stick it out a little longer: it gets better!

3. MerBear

I'm trying but its killing slowly. its eating me up. I'm missing her so fucking much right now......and god, I wish i could talk to her but i can't. I need someone to talk to so I can be distracted. I need something to distract me.

4. wanderinggirl

Above all you gotta keep yourself busy. My last breakup I cried spontaneously for like, months; and I consider myself really emotionally stable. I started trying to work, exercise, and laugh as much as i could. Masturbation also got me through some dark days. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You'll realize your true friends, you'll realize who you are and what really makes you tick. Maybe you threw yourself into this relationship and with all the time and mental space that have been freed up by your breakup, you're feeling a bit lost. But you'll adjust and find solid ground soon I promise.

5. MerBear

i've tried masturbation. its not working surprisingly. I've been keeping myself busy. applying for jobs. watching movies. listening to music but it seems almost every little thing reminds me of her.

Whenever we stop talking, I feel lost. I feel like I lose all sense of control.
    I have no idea what to do and when i do know what to do, I dont have the energy to do it.

God, I hate crying. i wish i could have heard her voice one last time.

---------- Post added 10th Jun 2013 at 07:48 PM ----------

I'm going to keep trying