1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on friend...and its growing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by doors, Jun 10, 2013.

1. doors

Every 2nd thought In the past few days has been about my straight friend. I was getting over him, but this weekend we cuddled and it strengthened the crush I had on him...He was so cute sleeping right next to me...Now all I can think of whether he may be gay/bi and whether I should tell him I like him....I was with him just yesterday and I already miss him, I want to see him again. I got excited when he liked my facebook dp and retweeted something I said on twitter....it's ridiculous, I feel obsessed. I don't know what to do!

Ahhhh I've never felt this way before about a boy. I've been sexually attracted to guy before, but never had an emotional attachment to a guy until now. I don't know how to deal with it. I'm just ranting here because I have nowhere else to put my thoughts. I don't even have a question, and i'm not even asking for advice...I'm just overwhelmed.

I have butterflys in my chest when I think about him...I feel like I can't live another day without being around him...

So yeah thanks for listening to my rant....I just hope I can get over him quickly..because he's one of my best friends and I don't want to fck up our friendship.

How can I get over him? How can I let him know I like him without ruining our friendship?

:bang::tears:

2. Samael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahh ... I've been there.

I met my friend in college, when we attended several classes together.
    At first, it seemed just like any other person. However, it began
    to talk to me more and more until it ended up being close friends.
    One night he called me to tell me he had broken up with his girlfriend and needed company, so he wanted to sleep in his house.
    The visits became more frequent and we started to cuddle.
    Sooner than I imagined, I ended up falling in love with him, because sleeping together among other things gradually made ​​me more interested in him.

One day he came and told me he had a girlfriend back and my heart broke instantly ...

All I was doing was supplying his need for affection which was totally normal for him, because he really is not gay.

It took a long time to bear that action, however the relationship did not last long and gradually began to distance. He knew I liked him and therefore he decided to move away from me, and for my sake, I decided to get away from him.

If you are sure that he is not homosexual, it is best that you put an end to such attitudes and displays of affection, or will cost your emotional stability and maybe even your relationship with him.

It sounds cruel and difficult, but I believe that we should not be willing to lose our emotional stability by a person with whom there is no future as a couple. Remember that above all, we must value and respect ourselves.