1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush on a friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Myra48, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Myra48

So I have this friend that I like. My question is if you guys think she's gay or something. Our whole group is lgbt except for her and one time someone didn't hear her right and thought she said "I'm gay" she didn't have some big reaction like I thought she would, and she didn't say no, in fact someone else did. Also, she has no problem with us all being lgbt, she never freaked out or anything (we kind of all came out the same day to her) and she's always wanting to hang out with me at school. She'll say that she missed me and say that we're not able to see each other during the summer. and she calls me pet names. She doesn't do that with the rest in the group. When were together we actually look like we're dating by the way we are to each other. Idk, it's just kind of confusing. What do you guys think

2. LD579

I think you shouldn't assume anything based on what I know, which is just what you've told me. She just sounds like she really accepts LGBT+ people, and that doesn't mean that she is not straight herself. Perhaps she is closest to you out of your friends and your group, which is why she acts slightly different towards you.

Of course, it's a possibility that she likes girls, but... Unless she says otherwise, all you can do is be there for her as a friend. If or when she does come out, assuming that she likes girls, she'll have a whole group of friends that she knows will have her back.

3. ScatteredEarth

I would test the waters by subtly making sure she was gay then dropping clue as to the fact that I liked her and if she is as in tuned to you as you claim, she would catch the hint and give you your answer. That's just my opinion anyway.