1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just found out my crush is straight

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MtnFr3sh, Jun 11, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't need help getting over it, I'm already over it pretty much, I'm just glad I found out before I became infatuated with him, then it would have really hurt.

He is cute, blonde, a tad shorter than me, taner than me, on the football team, and has one thing I really find sexy in a guy. A low level of insanity :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't mean dangerous insanity.

But now that I know, I don't know what to do, I only found out because the girl I came out to told me after I told her I had a small crush on him. My gaydar totally sucks, but I haven't seen him with a girlfriend in forever, so I wasn't sure.

So, I just don't know what to do now. My gaydar sucks, and the only person who knows I'm gay that MIGHT be able to help me find a relationship is at a summer camp at a college, and I only found out my crush was straight through text about 20 minutes ago :/

2. Sorry dude. Give it time. You're gaydar will improve and you'll find someone.

I wish I had better words for you. Just wanted to put something so you know that someone cares. :slight_smile: