1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are u confused about ur feelings ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unsurevirgin, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I got back with my bf I should be ecstatic yknow ? Why do I feel sad and angry still ? I feel like I did when he was with that girl and when we broke up . I wanna know why I feel sad and angry but how do I get to the bottom of it ? I'm confused why I feel this way and what caused it ?

2. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Does he treat you badly?

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

No he doesn't

4. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Maybe you don't want to be in a relationship, or you don't want to be with a guy.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

What do u mean ? I'm sorry can u elaborate more ? Thank u for replying btw :slight_smile:

6. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I'm not sure exactly what your situation is, but if you are with someone and you feel upset then I assume you must not want to be in that situation.

I think it would be a good idea to be alone for a while to figure out where your head is at. Sometimes being alone is better than being in a relationship that makes you sad.

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

L'll make my situation bread then : I've been single my whole life until 2011 when I met my bf on a chat site. Around six months he figured out he's trans , I believe him ,one say while doing my hw my sister got my iPod and found out about us and told my mom bc she's a b*itch ,she separted us she though I liked girls bc she thinks my bf is a girl . I don't talk to my sister and mom anymore , I'm with my bf after 1 or 2 yrs of separation . It's a long distance ,he lives in the south and I live in ny. I live with my parents still . I'm trying to move out and finding a job and going back to school and moving far away Fromm hell house