1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First dates in the closet

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Forestiger, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Forestiger

Out Status:
    All but family
    So, I met this really cool, extremely gorgeous girl at my school's GSA, and somehow got her number :eusa_clap I'm not exactly sure how I accomplished this feat, but I'm really glad I did. According to my friends, she's shown interest about me when she was talking to them. I've been texting her for a while now, and I think it would be a good time to ask her out.

So would a nice cafe and a walk in in old little town be a good idea for a date? Also, does anyone have good tips for a first date? And how exactly do you go about dating in the closet? My brother is already kind of suspicious about the fact that I'm taking a girl I haven't talked to my family about to a nice coffee shop, and I'd like to throw him off the trail.

Thanks!

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think a coffee shop is fine. Lots of people meet at them to study, and just hang out. You could always bring a book or a laptop, to throw your brother off the trail.

And a walk in around town sounds nice---sounds like the area has a nice little downtown section. I recall going to old town in Alexandria, VA, once, and that was really fun, just window shopping and chatting with my bf.

As for your brother, girls are allowed to have female friends. If he gets curious, he no real proof, and you can say you're studying, or just friends.

Hope you have fun!

3. biggayguy

Go shopping like other teenage girls. Your brother will get tired of watching that real quick.

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could see my best friend and I going to a coffee shop and then going out for a walk together. We've done both of those activities separately.

If he weren't already suspicious of your orientation, your brother would probably not be batting an eye at this.