1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My lesbian ex is rebounding with her rebounding ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Earth Angel, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Earth Angel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone. A little crestfallen here, maybe you can help.
    A week ago my gf of 11 mo broke up with me. I am a just out lesbian and this year has been hard, our relationship rocky.
    No sooner than a week later she is with her ex of ten years who is going through a divorce. This woman is her best friend outside our relationship ( former) and pretty much the person she confides everything too.

Is there any chance this will be successful? The woman the ex is divorcing was the person she dumped my ex for and my ex still has trust issues with this.

I really love my ex and these two are parted by several states. Do I have a chance in hell?

2. Whether or not their relationship is successful, it sounds like you should get out of there.

If your girlfriend left you and only a week later is with her best friend (all other details aside), it's pretty much over. And if your ex does come back, it probably should still stay over.

Breakups are really hard, especially being newly out, but if that's the treatment your ex is giving you, you deserve better.

(*hug*)