1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uh-oh?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stumble along, Jun 12, 2013.

1. stumble along

So what seems like a at least a month or so ago I met a guy on one of those apps. We have yet to talk about anything explicit and that's good considering the last thing I want to do is woo-hoo with anyone, and if I had a scale basing on who I would sleep with guys would be in the negatives and girls would be in the low numbers.

Anyway, we've been texting and he brought up maybe hanging out soon, which I'm fine woth because we have some stuff in common and it feels like we could potentially have a lot to chatter about.

But what if he wants to take things farther than I do (in the long run obviously first time is a meet up and get to know)

I realize I'm worrying about something coming up in a month or so, unless he asks if this is a date in which case I need to know how to say no in a firm but 'i still want to see if maybe we can be friends because your chance with me is ridiculously small and even then it'll be slower than a snail on sleep meds'

If anything I'm in the market for guy friends

And he's 22.

2. Convoy

Well, uh be explicit about your intentions then? Realistically a lot of guys go on these apps to just chat up and hook up and there is a blank spot in there then there may be some confusion when you meet.

It's ok to meet casual friends too, there are guys on there just looking to hang out with some LGBT kind of tolerant people however hooking up is pretty common.

Venue is kind of important too, if your just like meeting at a coffee shop or a kind of casual eat in place or some other kind of public area it probably won't be an issue but if your planning on like a movie and hanging at his place then stuff might more involved. Y'know, use common sense as much as you can.

So best of luck to you too; hopefully you all get along in the end :slight_smile:.