1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by funnyfeelings21, Jun 13, 2013.

1. funnyfeelings21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so I dated this guy that I met 2 years ago. And now we don't even talk, but I can't seem to move on. He did a lot of things to me.... He didn't respect me the way you're supposed to when you are in a relationship. I cared about him a lot and the only thing I can say here is that he just left for another guy who he now lives with in an apartment. Long story short, I was his rebound guy for a while while he was still out there hunting.

Anyways, I did my crying and going out (Not to Bars, don't drink) just meeting up with friends and going to movies but I can't really talk about this openly to them. How can he move on so quickly to the point he calls his other guy "husband" and he was even afraid to been seen with me just holding hands... I've met other guys (2 more)but I'm scared to even start a new relationship. We are just friends, no benefits either. But I get mad at myself for not moving on.. Honestly I don't want a relationship, I just want this empty pit gone from my heart.

It's about to be two years and I just can't.. He was my first bf and first relationship but I want my life back.. I want to put an end to this sad story! HELP!