1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to invite my crush over to hang out, Please help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MtnFr3sh, Jun 15, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My new crush lives just next door, he moved in a few months ago and he's really cute :grin: My gaydar may suck, but it blips just a little bit when I'm near him. He's got several guitars, a violin, and a bass, he likes anime (just like me :grin: ), plays videogames, when I went over to show him my new guitar, he showed me his room that has anime posters, and a couple of old stuffed animals that he made himself when he was younger. I don't know why, I just feel like he might be gay, or at least bi. And he's super cute, but his English is not perfect, it is very good, almost perfect, though the moved here from somewhere around Dallas.

So, I want to invite him to hang out and maybe eventually get a bit of info that might indicate he is bi/gay. But I don't really have that much to do over at my house :/ and it's too hot to go anywhere. The only thing I have to do that might be remotely interesting or fun is video games, and my Wii stopped working so only my 360 works and I only have a few games that work with 2 player, including the ones for Kinect.

I do plan on inviting him to the public pool once it reopens in a couple of weeks after a huge and total remodel. But that's not until July.

So, what can you guys suggest? What can we do if I invite him over?
    Can you guys help me with this

2. Adarya

Maybe you could invite him over just to hang out and chat. You mentioned that you both like anime, and I know that conversations about things that interests both of you and that you both have a passion about can go on for quite a while. Also, talking to him and listening for a long while like that could create a better bond between you two and you can really get to know each other :grin:

3. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Soooo, I asked him if he'd like to hang out, we sat on their porch for about 30 minutes just talking about random stuff, school, sports, a touch on random stuff in the neighborhood. Then I came to the topic and asked if he liked anybody at school. It took me a minute to get it out of him, he smiled and laughed it off, he said in the short time he's been at our school he likes this girl that isn't going to be there next year who he said is very popular with the guys, who I've never even heard of :/ So, there MIGHT but probably isn't a chance that he is at least bi :frowning2:

But still, he's a cool person, I'd still like to hang out with him anyway, but there is still a chance he might be bi... Or he could be gay and just threw out that random girl's name. He said "Nah man, I probably shouldn't tell you" Then it was a girl who I've never heard of who's moving away who is popular with the guys. It may be wishful thinking that he just said that because she is popular it would be believable that he'd like her if he is in the closet.

4. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well its possible he is way in the closet or just making up lies. If you would've asked me or tried to make a move on me when I was 15 I would've freaked. So idk.

Yeah its always best to not get your hopes too high. Yeah there is a possibility that he could be bi or gay, but 9 times out of 10 he won't be. Just be careful with him. You don't want to get hurt. He sounds like a cool guy so hopefully you two could be friends.

5. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's probably going to be just my luck -_-' 10% of the human population has homosexual tendencies, so 9 times out of ten a guy I like is going to be straight :/ I'm probably just wishfully thinking he might be...