1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just some quick questions

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nick35, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Nick35

Nick35 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does it mean anything if the guy you like will always sit directly across from you at a table (when your with a group of friends)? Also if he asked if you wanted to volunteer at a taekwondo gym with him does that mean anything? I'm usually very good at picking up social cues but when it comes to gay crushes I'm hopeless.

2. TruE BlisS

TruE BlisS Guest

This guy friend of yours may just want to get to know you better..He may perfer to be face to face when interacting with you so he don't miss anything about you like your smile or looking into your eyes. It is possibly he is trying to get you to notice him because he has no clue that you have a crush on him. That is probably why he has been asking you to hang out so you'll have time alone. Just don't over think things..try going with the flow :slight_smile:

3. Nick35

Nick35 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yah I'm afraid to over think things. I really don't want to get my hopes up. I really do care about him. Are there some things to do to like test if he likes me? That probably sounds stupid but any advice could really help. I read online about this like foot test where I place my foot next to his and if he keeps it there, then he likes me. Is this fake?

4. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There are plenty nonverbal things that give away if someone is attracted to you.
    If he is attracted to you his pupils will dialate.
    He will also mirror your movements and expressions.
    He will want to touch you.

Also the foot thing is right, but goes for any bodypart, really. We only let people we like enter our personal space and touch us, but it doesn´t need to say that he is attracted to you, unless he lets you touch his inner thy or something, but that´s a bit full on.:icon_wink But you will defenitely be sure...

There is plenty about bodylanguage on the internet.
    dead-giveaway-body-language-signs

Read-Body-Language-of-Men-for-Physical-Signs-of-Attraction