1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like an MTF…

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Krilky, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Usually gay guys are sad because they fall in love with straight guys, but that would be far too ordinary for me!
    We had a student who transferred to our school last year as a sophomore. I didn't take much notice then because we didn't share classes. But this year I we shared some classes and I pretty much fell in love with him. He's smart, athletic, funny, nice, and good-looking. And he's gay! He told me and two others in track practice one day! I'm not out to him because I've never been alone with him after then, and I didn't want to steal the spotlight from him at practice and I don't want to tell many other people.
    One thing, though, is that he's super effeminate. You think you have a picture of him in your mind. You don't. He takes the stereotypes of effeminate gay men and triples them. So of course I knew there was a chance he was transgender.
    Now comes the part where I stop saying "he," which I was saying because I was attracted to him as a boy. I just learned she's transgender at a party. Again, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to take the spotlight.
    But noooooo! Why?

There's really no advice that is applicable here (tell her to stop being trans? :lol:slight_smile:, but I'm just venting. Sighhh…I meet a great gay guy and it turns out she's not a gay guy but a straight women who was just coming out in steps…

2. biggayguy

If she can't be your boyfriend she can at least be your "fag hag". :slight_smile: I'm just saying to look on the bright side.

3. Hexagon

Maybe you could date her anyway? It wouldn't be the first time someone had fallen in love with someone of the wrong gender, and formed a relationship anyway.

4. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That is true, and she probably won't transition until after high school. One very gutsy girl did but I don't think most people would because, well, it's high school (you know high school), and also, being the class president, lots of people would consider it awkward/bad…etc.
    I can't go publicly to prom with a man or a woman with the body of a man (parents), but I guess I can and it can be our secret.