1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fire2free, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

So I'm writing this because I'm inspired by my little brother. Some forums on here talk about being sad and depressed, and trust me I felt that way just about 2 hours ago. The story behind that is that I came out a while ago and my parents just dissmissed it :dry: they have been more homophobic now that I've been hanging out with other people who are involved in the local LGBT community that I've been getting involved with. So today I brought home a couple of friends and one in particular girl that I've just started dating. They where nice to them but you could tell my parents didn't care for any of them to be in the house.

This put me in a down mood, but that's not why in writing this. I'm hear to say that even though my little brother has my parents raped around his finger, steals my car all the time, borrows money & never pays me back, :rolle: then he surprise me & reminds me why I love him! He walks into my room grumbling that dads an ass and says "hell I don't know what his problem is I thought they where nice! Fuck him I like that chick you where hanging with she was hot, it's good your dating.... You are dating her right?" (!) THIS IS WHY I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM

Sorry it was so long but if you guys have any stories where your day gets turned around or some one you love does something you are proud of please post.

2. Epiphany101

Australia, perhaps I'll reveal more....Later. ;)
    Me and my sister are close. We've had a lot of the same likes and opinions some even mistake us for twins....not because of looks, but Thoughts and Personalities.
    She stands up for me when people misinterpret what I say and always seems to put my happiness first.