1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell if someone is gay and likes you. Help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveMeForMe, Jun 17, 2013.

1. LoveMeForMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    just as the title says....wht signs do i look for? wht to do? He confuses me. Ask questions if needed.

2. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
  3. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is how I know
    1-Does he look like an out-there gay guy?
    2-Does he STARE at guys?
    3-Does he dowell in school?Most gay people do really well in school

This are what I think the things that INDICATE that he is gay,you can never be shure.

4. KnownSecret

Doing good in school wouldn't be a way to determine if the guy is gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would listen to that video, peoples eyes tell everything about them. Peoples eyes tell you what people think of the conversation your having, who they like, and all the emotions you could think of :wink: That pretty much is a fool proof way of knowing if someone is gay or not, at least if you pay attention like I do :wink: Good luck! Hopefully you can figure out!

~Zack~

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes you just can.
    Sometimes you can't.
    Sometimes you'll be "questioning" the issue yourself more than the person you're scoping out.

And does it matter? LOL.

I did read something interesting one time, and it sort of makes sense. It related to scholastic achievement and it was talking specifically about guys. It said that since GB guys aren't often in the mainstream in a school setting and have as many opportunities to excel at group endeavors, they tend to excel individually. Stereotype? Yeah, sure. But if one looks back, there are many cases of that. And the studious look is good.

6. robotman

I have no idea, I wish I knew but I just don't know lol... but if anyone here knows tell me aswell.

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Didn't see "and likes you." That changes it. My answer is the same, except that it must matter to you or you wouldn't be asking.

8. doors

Stare the guy in the eyes while you're talking. A straight guy will normally not realize that you are eyeing him in that way, but if he's gay he may look away quickly to the ground. This is just my observation, idk if it's true...

9. Reptillian

You can't tell sometimes. I'm a straight non-sexual and some folks thinks I'm gay because most of the time I do not have interest into checking out women.

10. LoveMeForMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    it is actually very important because hes the first person i ever had feelings for.... he gives of confusing vibes but i can't tell for sure. he is just confusing. he knows i like him, and now he treats me different from our other friends. my friends told me tht he is calm when im not there but he is very hyper when i am but he still does things that point to no as well as yes

11. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I think everything about them can give clues but the best way to know for sure: Ask. If they are they'll tell you. Or if they're in the closet still then for all intents and purposes, they're straight for now.

12. SomeNights

How do you tell if a guy is gay? ask him!

Oh and the eye thing doesn't always work. there was a good period of time when I was so depressed and self absorbed that justin bieber could walk by with his paparazzi and I wouldn't notice.

13. why123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i think if you both spend time together, and get to know each other, it should become more clear

14. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

I agree with why123 on this one. Spend time with them, get to know them and talk. When in doubt, ask. Don't assume and try not to jump to conclusions. If they are not ready to deal with their feelings or you suspect that may be the case, be careful about flirting and intimacy. It's probably good to have a policy of telling them not to flirt unless they mean it if you are unsure what they want.

15. newfish

This is almost a year old.