1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She broke my heart.....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yonnaluv, Jun 17, 2013.

1. yonnaluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I came out to my class as bisexual, and then I fell in love with this girl. She was one of the popular girls. She always seemed to be dropping hints and saying flirty things and stuff. One time, she hurt her back and asked me to massage it! After graduation, we had a party, and I decided that that was the best time and place to tell her how I feel. She rejected me, and then told the rest of the popular crew about it and they all avoided me and didn't talk to me during the party and excluded me from dance circles. Any tips/suggestions/advice on how to deal with this? Also, the girl doesn't seem to understand why I'm upset and why I'm a bit pissed at her, how do I make her understand?

2. LoveMeForMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i say don't pay them any mind... it means u most likly dodged a bullet with her anyways. she did something immature tht shouldve been between u two but dont worry, just walk the other way and show her tht she won't worth your time anyways.... GO GET YOU SOMETHING FAR BETTER CAUSE IM POSITIVE THERE IS FAR BETTER OUT THERE!!!!

3. Venturing

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry that happened, and that you were hurt. I dont have any advice, but just to say that if she says that she doesn't understand why you are upset, that's imsane. She may be very immature, or be concerned what other people think, but either way she shouldn't have disclosed your conversation.

4. yonnaluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to another class party yesterday, and these two guys tht the girl was dancing with were taunting me about how she rejected me and stuff