1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to move on...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LEG7930, Jun 17, 2013.

1. LEG7930

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In August I met the most amazing girl ever, it was literally love at first sight. She had a long distant boyfriend though and I didn't want to interfere. I later found out though that she was going to break up with him when she visited him in November. In October I confessed to her that I really liked her and wanted to go out with her, but didn't want to make things complicated. She said she couldn't do anything until she gets back from visiting her at the time boyfriend in November. I said I understood.

She got back from her trip and apparently decided to stay with him. I was so pissed. So I tried to move on and forget it all, but I was honestly in love. A little later she broke up with him, so I once again had a conversation with her. She said she doesn't really see us as anything other than friends. I felt like I had been strung along thinking there was hope for us.

Now here I am 6 months past that conversation of being put in the "friend zone" and I am still not over her. She is one of my closest friends, but I still love her. I try to move on and date other people but it seems like I get "friend zoned" a lot.

I am tired of being alone, and I just get really irritated sometimes. I guess what I am looking for from all of you is 1) advice on moving on, 2) where/how to find someone who is looking for a relationship, and 3) any other comments you have for me.