1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing on religious catholic person?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by vhrebels, Jun 17, 2013.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Hey. So, for about he past few years I've really been attracted to one of my good friends. He is seriously the cutest guy I have ever met. I think that he is either gay or bisexual, because he is really flirtatious and we cuddle together when my parents arn't around. But, the only problem is that I don't really know if he would want to take our relationship any further because he is a practicing Catholic. He really takes his religious beliefs seriously, so he might think that he is sinning or something like that. He's not out or anything, but I really think that we might have something going because he seems to really enjoy being intimate with me. I think that if I asked him if he was gay he would most likely deny it, due to his religious beliefs. So, what should I do about this?

2. Amerigo

3. Even though I was a super religious Catholic who turned out to be gay, I wouldn't advise that for a couple of reasons. The possibility of him not being gay or bisexual is the problem here. He might take the question "are you gay?" the wrong way. He might be one of the religious Catholics who oppose things like abortion, HOMOSEXUALITY, birth control and so on.

I would ask him what he thinks about homosexuality first.

4. Amerigo

ask him...what he thinks about homosexuality first?

5. I would say so

6. ioden

Yes! Ask him what he thinks of homosexuality. He may actually be gay, bi, etc, but if he is homophobic, then it's the safest thing not to advance your relationship with him.