1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New People!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by robotman, Jun 18, 2013.

1. robotman

Does anyone know where I can go or what I can do to start meeting new people? I don't really have any friends... I lost most of them because I distanced myself from them, it was mainly due to me feeling odd around them because I was gay and I was worried about how they would react also I wasn't even fully comfortable with myself. I am not out yet so I need some help... I want to like start again but I don't really know where or how to even start making new friends. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think this will make your coming out easier, since it's a new start.
    It's harder to come out to people you've known for a long time, but when you just met them, it must be easier because you're not really attached to them yet.

For making new friends.. I can't help you much because I am in highschool and making friends here is easy because a conversation is easily started.. But out there.. I really don't know.
    Maybe you could go in gay bars, cafés.. Or just bars and cafés :roflmao:

Maybe you can make friends online, on forums.. :thumbsup: