1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he need Time? Or is it Something else?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveMeForMe, Jun 18, 2013.

1. LoveMeForMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As some may know. i have this crush on a boy who foundout from a friend i thought i could trust. he said hes ok with everything and we still cool but, after a few months he has started treating me different. he acts more annoying towards only me. he jokes about me all the time (playing of course). he tries to make me mad and he tries to make me jealous. my friends said his mood livens up whn im around. i didnt even kno he had a calm side until my friends told me. he has a childish attitude towards me really, he just really loves messing with me alot. he treats me different then he treats our other female or male friends. he sometimes treats me like a female by asking questions straight guys only ask females. For Example, if im whispering to my best friend something he would be like "oh,*insert my name* you calling me ugly?!" i kno he plays but he never asks guys that. my friends tell me he acts different when im around. but why? is he trying to mess with me on purpose? or is he trying to tell me something? is he uncomfortable? or struggling with something.
    Note-i am 16 and he is 14.

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure the details of your situation exactly but usually it takes some time for certain people to process this information. Either they had pre conceived ideas about homosexuality that they need to process the change of opinion they need to make, or in some cases if the person is questioning themselves, it may make them have to look at themselves even harder, hence the weird treatment. Either way, yes time is needed for some people. Other people can be accepting right away.