1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second date tomorrow... wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AaronMed, Jun 18, 2013.

1. AaronMed

Hey guys,

So I'm going on my second date with Sebastian tomorrow now that I'm out, and I'm a bit nervous, but super excited! I'm picking him up at the train station and we're going to go have coffee and then see the movie Now You See Me :icon_bigg. Wish me luck!

Any last-minute tips you can think of would be much appreciated :slight_smile:.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Aaron,

Eisenhower planning D-day had nothing on you! :icon_bigg

Have fun, enjoy the moment, dance with fate and try, just try to be as spontaneous as you can be!

3. Emberblaze

Okay, put a stick of mint gum under your breath!
    Don't cry!
    Don't flinch at the scary parts!
    Don't try the yawn and stretch routine it always fails!
    And never! Never! NEVER! NEVEEEER!!!!! GRAAAAAHHHHH!!!! NEVER Buy ONE plate of nachos!!!!! It almost ruined my friendship wiith my two best friends T_T

4. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, it might not be a good idea trying to pick Sebastian up. He's probably heavy enough that you could throw your back out as you try to lift him. :lol:

Seriously...good luck and have a good time!

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2013 at 06:26 PM ----------

I agree 100%!

5. AAASAS

Don't go see that movie

6. EarthBound

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Breathe. :lol:

In all seriousness, be yourself. I know that sounds cliché, but I went back and read your thread about the first date and it seemed like things went well so don't try to fret too much! Yes, I know that is easier said than done though. Are you still trying to land that first kiss that you mentioned previously?

Anyways, I wish you the best and I am sure things will turn out alright!

7. AaronMed

I know, right? :grin:

Do Tic-Tacs count? And would it be too obvious if I buy some mints at the theatre and casually offer him one? :kiss: :grin:

Very good point, I'll keep that in mind :slight_smile:. I'll probably get us some smarties to share, or maybe some glossetes - small opening to the bag means more chance of "accidental" touch :icon_wink.

:roflmao: That's true, I'll be careful! :grin:

How come?!?!?

That's very true - the first dad did go well :slight_smile:. Thanks! That actually did boost my confidence a bit (*hug*).

Indeed I am! :grin: Any tips?

Thanks (*hug*).

8. EarthBound

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am hardly the person to give tips on kissing for the first time on a date! Haha... From personal experience it can sometimes be confusing to tell when you should. You might be thinking you really want to kiss him; however, you are worried he might want to be kissed. This mental game can be played over and over in your head until the end of time. The only way you'll ever know the answer to this question is to try and kiss him. Of course do this when it's appropriate. Don't try to have your first kiss when you're deciding what size of popcorn you both want. :lol:

I would suggest to wait until it is just you two alone in a quiet place perhaps. If you look into their eyes' often times I think you can tell if the other individual wants to be kissed, besides I think it just makes it that much more romantic when it does happen. Don't let the idea of "when should I kiss him" occupy your mind the entire date. Enjoy the date and being with him. The kiss will come when it'll come.

Hope things go well on the date tomorrow! Let us know what happens if you don't mind.

9. AaronMed

Sounds like good advice, I'll take it to heart :slight_smile:. I'm leaving to pick him up at the train station in four hours... gah, I'm so excited!

10. AaronMed