1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on co-worker

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Barajas, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Barajas

For a couple months now ive had a crush on a co-worker hes very sweet and nice to me always helps me out if i ask him for it. First i dont know if hes even gay the reason why i think he may be gay is that ive heard rumors from people that he is.. Also he gives me alot of eye contact when i talk to him and always smiles at me. Im not out yet only to my sister but when we talk i also give him eye contact and smile as well things that make me think hes not is that he has 2 kids so no wife or gf refers to them as my "sons mother". Im confused i dont want to get my hopes up for something that will never happen. They have called him tha f** word in front of me and he just walks away. And another why i think hes gay is that one co worker said that this other guy smashes him and he said in front of me that hes just jealouse idk i just dont want to get my hopes up any ideas how i can show him i like him? If hes straight i know i have no chance..

Thanks..