1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get over someone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveMeForMe, Jun 19, 2013.

1. LoveMeForMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i've had feelings for him for about 7 months. when it all came out everything was fine. he said he was straight and i respected tht, but now some of our mutual friends thinks tht he is gay and likes me because of how he acts around me and treats me but i dont wanna wait for something tht may not be.... if a lot of ppl think he likes me should i believe it? or get over it? but how?

2. AaronMed

Honestly, I think you should quit guessing and just ask him! For same of conversation, I'm naming him John, 'kay? So here's what I think you should say:

"Hey John, so do you remember a while back when you told me you were straight? Well I still respect that, and if you tell me again I'll take your word for it, but I wanted to ask you again. A lot of my friends are telling me that they think you like me, and if there's something to it, I'd love to pursue that. Again, if you're straight, that's okay, but if you're bisexual or gay, now's the time to tell me."

Smile after you say it and if he's gay he won't be able to resist, I promise :slight_smile:.

3. LoveMeForMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    finally a response that seems easier. Thanks!:slight_smile: