1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick and tired...(slight rant)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mickey1101, Jun 19, 2013.

1. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so my mother is extremely religious and I just feel like every time I voice an opinion I get the Bible shoved down my throat:dry: and at this point I'm getting pretty freaking tired of it.Like it could be about anything really Example:I was explaining an article I read about possible advances in space travel(which I talk about alot) and all I get is ridiculous comments about how humans can't advance technologically because God didn't will it. Like really I'm here sitting on facts here and it seems like all rational evaporates and is replaced with something Bible related *sigh* Im not saying I don't think people have a right to their opinion its just at times I hate my upbringing and its been bothering me more and more lately...(rant over)

2. I totally understand.

My mom thinks that gay people need to be delivered from demonic oppression. Of course, I am 28 and will be able to tell her to shut it.

Sorry dude.

3. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And she wonders why we don't talk more...