1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonely and depressed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by smokey-knows-all, Jun 19, 2013.

1. smokey-knows-all

yes this is basically me bitching about being single...

I've been pretty down lately because I'm alone relationship wise and the last time I did anything with anyone was when I kissed a guy and realized it wasn't right for me... its depressing to think about. Plus I remember my only ever girlfriend and how she called the cops on my mom for being a verbally abusive bitch, which ended in a week of extra yelling and emotional torment and ultimately me being ordered to never talk to her or her family ever again. I then after a while went out with my ex boyfriend again, it ended and now we're just friends and I'm out to him and all my friends. I've been alone ever since and just want somebody to love other than my cat :icon_sad:

2. LibraryKitten

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry. =/ I've been there...
    I think this video very nicely sums up what you need to keep in mind right now:
    "I just want someone to love me." - YouTube
    And remember that you're not alone! If you need somebody to talk to, I'm here. =)

3. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry. I think part of your loneliness and depression is because that last experience was so painful. I know you probably hear this a lot but you are young and you are going to have a lot more experiences. You have plenty of time. I wish you the best and hope that you have better experiences in the future. In the mean time it is always good to make friends to help you not feel so alone. If you don't have many friends I would recommend you join a support group for lgbt people. My college group helped me meet some awesome people.