1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to flirt?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MtnFr3sh, Jun 19, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There's this really cute new neighbor, and I really think he's either bi or gay, even though my gaydar sucks sometimes, it has NEVER told me that a straight person is gay.

He's really cute, but I don't know how to flirt, I've talked with my ex about this, since we're still good friends we can talk about this. On such good terms that he told me he accidentally sent an email to his crush over facebook who he wasn't sure he was straight or not, and the other guy thought it was cute.

Anyway, after we talked about some of the things he does and how he acts, we both agreed that he's probably a closet case. One of the things he does with me is how he kinda teases me about having been a freshman this past year, messing with me for barely passing Spanish, and for getting a guitar and not knowing a single cord. He doesn't do it in a mean way, in a playful and teasing way where I don't mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My ex said that I should try to flirt a little bit, and wear some tighter clothes, and every time I know I'm going to see him, I whip out my tighter clothes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (I'm the type of gay guy that just naturally has a feminine physique, and I like it, and want to use it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

I was also told to check and see if he blushes when he talks to me, well... that's sort of impossible, not completely, but very difficult, the reason being he's Mexican, so I can't really tell if he's blushing, He is really really nice.

So, help me with how to flirt here. I know I just posted to this forum several hours ago about my mom and a situation, but this will help me to get my mind off of all that shit

But please, tell me how to flirt with another guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Corradino

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, there are ways to flirt however it should be subconscious. If you like someone you'll find you will probably be flirting with them without even realising it. Believe in yourself and be natural.

3. Kamina

I didn't ever know I was flirting a guy until I was told by a friend! (Pre-questioning) and I always assumed I was really, REALLY, bad because i never knew how... If you like him and you're anything like me you're probably good! :thumbsup:

4. chrisV

i would just get to be good friends with him, and see where things go from there. i would make sure he knows you're gay though, because he most likely won't realize you are flirting on him if he thinks your straight.

good luck