1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back again EC, having some issues.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KeanusGuitarus, Jun 21, 2013.

1. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hey EC community, :slight_smile:

Not too sure how many people are here that I use to talk to, but I do need some help. First off though, I believe I should explain my absence. I sadly became too open with my mum. About my gender, how much I hate my own sex (and when I say sex I always mean biological gender, for future reference), about my sexuality. And she was fine with almost everything, except for one thing. My hate for my body, and my sex, and how I wanted it all to go away, I wanted to change it. But this made her angry, because she is a firm believer in not making a fuss over something you either cannot control or cannot afford. And sadly I told her about this site, she told me it is a just a site full of "queens that see me as fresh meat", and told me I wasn't allowed to go on it until further notice.

So currently I am going against my mum to ask you guys something. My girlfriend has known my predicament of transgenderism for over a half year now, and she completely accepts it. But recently I had a sort of awkward run in with a friend:

So in case this quote makes no sense at all, and also to fill in a lack of information that was found out later, my girlfriend, or more so my partner, told this friend of mine the fact that they want to be genderless, and did so almost 3 months before now, which makes me of course feel untrusted. I have spoken to my partner, things are sorted out (mostly), they said they just didn't think I would take them seriously, and of course I have accepted this, and my love for them remains the same. But I have always treated them as I would a girl, and I am not sure how I should treat them. How do you treat someone as if you acknowledge their lack of gender? I really want to make my partner as happy as I possibly can, but I lack any reasonable idea of how to make my partner feel happy. If there is anyone out there who has any idea, it would much be appreciated.

Thank you for your time; Rebecca.

(Post Script; When I quote, I tend to use square brackets to denote someone, as for the fact that I feel very touchy after accidentally breaching some rules on sites that allowed people to contact me elsewhere when that was against the site policy, which almost included this site :s So when you see something like "[my partner]", generally I mean the partner of me, not matter who I am quoting the text from. I hope this clears up some confusion, if any :slight_smile: )

#1 KeanusGuitarus, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  2. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Anyone? 40 views and nothing.