1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atracted to male friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by earthlvr510, Jun 22, 2013.

1. earthlvr510

So i know that my thing says pansexual, but untill now ive only ever been interested in women. As a guy i feel i could be with just about anyone but while living as a female i could only ever see myself with women. Even now i am mostly atracted to women. Except for one of my best friends at school. We met my first year there and have been really close ever since. We dont tend to see each other very often, im a total loner and just dont go out very much. But ive always been atracted to him, even before I realized im trans*. When we first met i was pretty sure that he was really into me, he asked me if i was or ever could be with a guy. Of course i responded with a flat out no that ive regreted ever since. I just cant imaging ever being the girl in a relationship, which makes sense. Ufortuantly, to the best of my knowledge he's only ever been with girls and isnt really interested in much besides one night stands. He's had a girlfriend before but he didnt seem like he was reallly invested in it. He did come out to me as being a crossdresser and has expressed some interest in other men though so im not sure where this leaves me. Ive only just started to be comfertable with being trans* and im not sure if im ready to be with a guy right now but i still really care for him. I have a feeling that he feels the same way too. Were always really touchy and flirty when we hang out, thats just how we are, but it seems even more so with me. We've cuddled while watching movies and even fell asleep spooning before. Its just such a strange situation for me as ive never done anything with guys. No kissing no nothing, ive just never been interested in men before. Im just not sure if this is worth telling him and possibly ruining our friendship over when I dont know if anything could ever come out of it. Even being seen from the outside as me the girl in a heterosexual relationship messes with my head wicked bad. I know i have feelings for him but being with a guy still sort of freaks me out! :help:

2. FemCasanova

*hug*

Make a plus/minus list, and try to picture being with him sexually. You might not want to say anything until you`re more sure about what you want, and what you need from him.
    It might not ruin the friendship at all, but it will probably make it a bit more complicated, particularly if you don`t work out how you really feel on beforehand.

If the tone between you are very relaxed, you could always ask him to kiss you, say that you wanna know how it is to kiss a guy. I`ve kissed friend when I was younger, but it depend on the friendship, how relaxed and comfortable it is. At least then you might get a slight inkling. If it`s a dreadful experience, then it might not be something you ought to choose :wink:

Sorry for the late response, don`t get discouraged, hope you`re still around!

3. earthlvr510

Thanks for the advice! I kinda gave up on the post as no one had responded, so this is pretty late too. I like the list idea, that's what i do with pretty much everything. Its not quite relaxed enough to kiss him unfortunately, not yet at least were kinda moving towards that point. we'll see how it goes :slight_smile:

4. BiPenguin

I'm the same. Mostly attracted to women but my attraction to people is more based on emotion and intellectual attraction.