1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The ole straight/best friend/crush dilemma

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Draco, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Draco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well so last night I drunkenly told my crush again that I'm in love with him and why we should be together. It's been nothing but drama between us. The trust and friendship we use to have has seemed to disappear. He told me he's not gay even though we have been drunkenly sexually active in the past. Of course we were drunk but we have hooked up sober. I have honestly ruiened my friendship with my best friend and I don't know what to do. I wish I had a time machine.

2. FemCasanova

*hugs*

If he`s not interested in a romantic relationship, you might at this point ask him for a clean slate. Let him know you miss his friendship, and that you want there to be less drama between the two of you. That is, if you want to keep the friendship. Whether he is closeted or just gay-flexible when under influence, it doesn`t sound like he is interested in anything else than friendship, so at this point it`s either try to fix the friendship, or distance yourself to protect your emotional center. Depends on what you are willing to do, and what you think you need the most.