1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to know if he is interested

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noivern, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Noivern

Noivern Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I finally met up with a guy I have been talking to online for a few months on Saturday (we already knew what each other looked). I really like him and I had a really good night, but I'm not sure if he is interested in me. He kept on telling me that I am really good looking, but I heard him say that to his friends as well. He also kept saying that I should come round his when we are both sober so we can get to know each other better.

Yesterday, I sent him a text saying that I had a good time and that I am glad I met up with him. His response was "your welcome I think you left your keys here? x". I slept round one of his friends house and he found a key that didn't belong to any one in the house so he thought it is mine. I know it isn't my key, but I haven't told him that. He said that he will look after it for me. He text me today saying that he is in the city I live in and wanted to know if I was free so he could give me back the key, but I wasn't free. I just get the impression that he wants to meet up again just to give me the key, and after that, I won't hear from him. He takes ages to reply to my texts, even though I know he has been on his phone since because he uses it to post things on FB.

I am probably looking in to this way too much, but I don't know if I should send him another text. If I should, what do I say? Because he takes so long to reply, I get the feeling that he doesn't want to hear from me which is why I don't want to text him. I just want to know if he is interested in me and if I have a chance to be with him.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I sent him another text yesterday, telling him all the days I am free this week and asking him if he wanted to meet up. His response was" Okay we will arrange some thing :slight_smile:" I don't know, it just doesn't seem sincere? I don't how to explain it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He is so attractive, but he can do so much better than me.

2. FemCasanova

It could be that he simply interpreted your response to his initial comment about getting to know each other better, as you not being interested. My GF and I actually had that misunderstanding happening when we started dating. If I were you, I would actually tell him that you still remember his suggestion about getting to know each other better when sober, and that you really want to take him up on that, and then see how he responds to it. Dating can be a tricky, there`s often too much guess-work on both sides going on :slight_smile: