1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is this bothering me so much?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by catoptriclenses, Jun 25, 2013.

1. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was talking to my girlfriend about our respective future plans when I asked her if she ever thought about our future. She says she does sometimes but that she mostly thinks about how she doesn't want me to do what her ex did and change the college I want to go to to hers so that we could be together. We are graduating from high school next year and I know I would never be able to have a long distance relationship. I guess it's just the realization that there is no way we could last. I know I'm only in high school but when I think about our future I think about how I want to spend the rest of my life with her and her saying that made it hit me that what I want is never going to happen with her. I'm not really asking for anything, I just had to write it down somewhere I guess.

2. Anshel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're just in hing school and I think it's okay to want to spend the rest of your life with her, but she wants you to have what's best for you.And it's okay too.
    who knows what is going to happen tomorrow? Maybe you won't be together by the time of your graduation and you'll regret choosing her college over the one you wanted to go. Don't change your choice because of her but do it because you really want it.