1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I Like This Guy...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nemocplus, Jun 26, 2013.

1. nemocplus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :help:

I have always found some people attractive but I have never really liked anyone before. I mean, I have never wanted to have sex with anyone before now. Anyways I have always found girls attractive and I have thought about guys before but two days ago I went to chess camp with my friend Greg and I saw the hottest person in my life! This guy is most likely a 8 to most girls. I like him so much I can't think about anything else. We both play Magic the Gathering so I thought I could try being friends with him but he is way better than me and tomorrow is the last day of camp before he visits Asia for the summer. I know almost nothing about him except for that I am kinda his brothers friend. He is one of the popular people and i'm not cool or popular at all. I have never had many friends or been able to make them before. I don't know what to do tomorrow is his last day and I need help soon!!!

2. Plutanan

Well, I'm not sure how close you are to him, but could you ask for contact info as friends? Whether it be a phone number or Facebook page? I'm a bit confused about your situation and what you're wanting out of it, but if you just want to stay in touch with him, I see nothing weird about asking for a way to contact him. Just let him know that you'd like to still stay in touch and possibly hangout again in the future (since you're at camp, I'm not sure if you live close to each other).

So, is there any other info you can give? Do you want to just be friends? Do you have the chance of seeing him in person again?

Sorry if I'm not helping :S

3. GhostUnder

I'm feeling on the same situation! About an year ago I met a friend of a college friend and thought TOO HOT TO BE TRUTH. At the first beginning I decided to stay quiet and just enjoy our time together. One day at a pub we were doing jokes about their relation and I said I THINK U GUYS ARE A COUPLE so he turned out to me and said "I've tried but he's not in to it". I was just speechless. In the end of the night he came and hugged me not as a friend. We were too drunk and he passed out. After it he asked to be friends on Facebook and starts to pull on a conversation every time a got available. We had our moments together, some hugging, touching but no kiss or sex at all. After a year and half I just do t know if he wants to be friends or something more. A day we were watching a movie and he starts to tease me with his feet. I go crazy. We start to massage each other and those stuff, no kiss or sex at all, but them when things start to go hotter he got up and said time to go bed and left me seeing stars. By now I'm just ignoring him n Facebook cuz it's too hard for me t dea with the situation. It's too hard for me keep doing it. Don't know what to think about his feelings....