1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straightly in love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wandergirl, Jun 27, 2013.

1. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello
    I've recently started coming out to some friends and since the beginning of the year i've been trying to get to know myself and the lesbian world better. I even got to go to a gay club but didn't hook up with anyone. I just felt that it wouldn't be the right way to get started, so i was waiting for something real.
    Last week i traveled and while staying at a hostel i met this cute guy who i hooked up with. We were at a club (but we were staying at the same hostel) and i was very drunk, so at that time i quickly thought: wtf, i'm kissing a dude! The next day we were still together and he wanted to have sex with me. At first i didn't want to cause i didn't think i'd ever have straight sex again, but as the days went by i actually changed my mind and wanted it. well nothing happened cause we didnt really get a chance staying at a dorm but i was really into him. We spent 5 sweet days together as a very happy couple. (*hug*) Now back home i've realized it had been 2 years i didn't have feelings for a guy (i met the previous one at a gay club, but he was straight afaik....)
    It's a very funny and confusing situation. I ve spent a lot of time trying to lesbian myself, coming out and acting less straight. I ve never considered being bi as i started questioning by the lack of interest in guys. But now i'm not really thinking that i'm attracted to either man or woman... i can only think about him, although it's possible that i'll never see him again.

2. StructuredAlter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you have feeling for a guy there is nothing wrong with that. I don't think you should force a label on yourself. Sure, lesbians are suppose to only be limited to girls but if you have feelings for a male that doesn't define you as bisexual. You could just like a certain feature about him and maybe that's as far as it will go.
    Hope you are able to find yourself better and good luck!

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is one of many reasons why I did not want to label myself at all. I felt the term bisexual did not fit me because I do not want to be with another man ever again. However, what if I meet a guy in the near future and decide to be with him. Does that make me any less gay? Not really because I am primarily attracted to women. So, I think you can still consider yourself a lesbian, especially since this was a one time thing with him.

There are plenty of straight women who have been intimate with women, yet they still consider themselves straight.

#3 pinklov3ly, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013