1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with somene who may never want me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DarkenedSoul, Jun 28, 2013.

1. DarkenedSoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So EC, October of last year I met this girl online.. I shall call her R. Ugh, she's amazing and I started to realize after a while I had a crush on her. Even though then I was with someone else. (Who's not a big part of this story) Well now me and that girl that I had been with are broken up, but before I even left her, I had admitted my feelings for R. She told me "I did have a crush on you." I can't remember her exact words, but she made it clear like she was trying to get over liking me that way. Well we flirted a lot even though I had a girl then and my crush on R only kept getting greater. I don't think she knows just how much she means to me.. Well now I'm here, she knows I still have a crush on her but we don't really talk. She's on my facebook and I message her at least once a day. (She only seems to reply early in the morning's around 10 am or so) Just yesterday when I read her reply to my message.. Well, I had told her that I still wished I could be with her. And she said, these words exactly, "I'd be the worst girlfriend ever because you'd only get to see me once in a blue moon." But I still can't stop thinking about her. I do it constantly, though I doubt she ever thinks about or misses me that much. I mean really I don't care about not seeing her as long as she makes some time for me. At least get on to see me I dunno.. Once a day for a few hours or so.. I would never cheat on her or anything if we were together. But I don't get why her.. R lives nowhere close to me, I'm in Texas and for her I forget. But she's far away. And I have the chance to move on.
    My ex, let's call her B? Even wants me back. But I wasn't ready since having my heart broken by someone else. (Not R just another girl I had dated) Well B wants me and says she's willing to wait for me to be ready and everything.. But here I am, my heart just longing for R. Why. I don't get it. I mean I know by this point I've fallen madly in love with her. And I would do anything to show her that. But she's so out of my reach, and I don't get why it has to be her. I mean I don't see either girl all that much, but it seems obvious I should be wanting someone who I know loves me, right? I even wrote about R in a journal I'm keeping for my thoughts. I've loved people this much before, or at least thought I have but the feelings don't remain when I don't see them for this long. Sure I message her at least once a day or something but that's not much.
    And I'm wondering if this is something more than I think it is..? I've never been really and truly.. Well, madly in love with anybody. At the moment I can't even date unless I hide it from my dad. I'm not even sure R would want to be with me in like a real relationship or anything. I have heard B tell me she wants to meet me and be with me, but I just don't have feelings for her like I used to. I mean she did leave me once. >.< I just wish I could know how R felt and I wish that I could explain how much she means to me. Though I kind of fear getting rejected.. Because she might not like me in that way or she could say no since I don't get to see her much.

I'm sorry if I rambled too much. I just needed to get this off my chest, really. This is the only place I could think of to turn. I need to know if I should just give up and move on or what.. And it would also be nice to know I'm not completely alone on this.

2. Anshel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I think you should move on. Your ex B. wants you back, but you don’t feel the same way, so why even hurt her? Just explain it to her that she should move on too, so she wouldn’t waste her time waiting for you to become ready. I just don’t think you’ll feel anything for her.
    I guess you should write to R. how you feel about her. If she rejects you, well your heart is gonna be broken, no one denies it. You’re only hurting yourself by not telling her. You don’t see each other everyday, you don’t know each other in real life (right?), so there’s not gonna be any awkward moments or situations between you. You’ll eventually get over it, and maybe someone else will be in your real life by that time.

3. DarkenedSoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah guess you're right.. and I have told R how I feel, as far as having a crush on her. Though when I tell her "I love you" she doesn't really know how much I do.. -sigh- I guess I'll have a talk with her later or something. m mostly just worried about ruining our friendship I guess. Had that happen more than once.