1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Weird Dream...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jun 28, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

In another thread started on 31st May, "Oh no! I Love my Friend", I explained that I had a very unexpected dream about one of my closest friends. You might want to refer to that thread for context, but as a brief summary: I had a dream that he partially stripped for me. Awkward... He just took everything off apart from - I think you know.

But I had another dream last night that was more emotional, but I still don't feel any emotions in real life for him. What happened was, we were walking together and I put my hand near the opposite of his elbow on his arm, and then slowly brushed it until I was loosely gripping his hand. He just said something like "That won't happen", and I released him. I ca't remember anything after that.

And this is my second intimate dream about him, but I honestly don't feel anything for him more than friendship - or at least what I'm aware of.

What should I do? I've told my very best friend about the first dream - please refer to the name of the thread in the first paragraph - and I can truly confide in him, and he knows all of my secrets. But I haven't told him about this recent dream yet, and would find it very difficult to tell him.

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is no need to tell anyone about any dream. It´s YOUR dream. Better still, it´s you DREAM. It´s something that the mind makes up in miliseconds out of "useful material": random people you know, random feelings you have, put together. Don´t give it importance.

It´s unpleasant, to have to listen to someone that had a dream about you that includes feelings or physical stuff, unless it´s your partner.

Don´t burden your friend with telling him about having dreams about him.

3. srslywtf

I had these dreams. I told the guy. It weirded him out. and me in hindsight. I think honestly it's less about that person in specific and more about what it all symbolizes about your feelings/life in general. At least that's how I've come to understand those dreams.

The thing about dreams is they're created by your own mind - so the interpretation is only available from yourself.

4. Steak is food

Out Status:
    Some people
    The subconscious mind is a weird place, don't listen to anything it tells you if you don't want to.