1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I only Like Younger Boys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jun 28, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I don't know why, but I only seem to be romantically and sexually attracted to younger boys. Like you all know I fancy my crush who is in year 7 (He's 11), but now I also fancy my crush's friend (He's either 11 or 12), and I'm 13, nearly 14.

It's a bit weird, but is it really that bad? I'm not a paedophile or anything am I?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry; you're not a pedophile, especially considering you're only BARELY a teenager yourself. I remember liking younger people too. It hasn't really gone away, but I still prefer people just slightly younger than me. When I was 18, I went on a date with a 15 year-old, and while it was slightly risky should she have chosen to screw me over, I enjoyed it.

It's always the same proportion as I get older, though, so I see no trouble in it. Your problem might solve itself after a couple years.

3. BornInTexas

You're looking way too much into this. It might not be that age is a factor, but the fact you like him as a person or his appearance. You're 13. You're going to like those in your age gap, whether they be younger or older. But you are not a pedophile.

Edit: Wow, that came off as really mean. Sorry if it sounded mean or rude. :frowning2:

#3 BornInTexas, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  4. Jeff

You are only a year or two away from getting very hot and bothered over the 15 and 16 year olds at school who have something that those youngsters do not have. Get ready for the intensity to intensify.

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

But the older kids aren't attractive. I like the younger ones; they're just so adorable and to be honest, I like them even more because the two I like seem more possible for me to go out with.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^You might consider exactly what it is that you're feeling for them. Is it innocent recognition of adorable-ness, or actual romantic/sexual attraction? Because sometimes it can be a little hard to differentiate between the two. And no offense, but people your age can't really "go out" without significant parental involvement. At least with the older kids, they can drive themselves around and if employed, not have to ask for money to pay for dates.

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I think it's the adorableness and generally how beautiful they look. And believe me, I know some weird year 7's, and the two I like are just really attractive, and I like their personalities. Really though, I know I like someone when I like them, I can't specify exactly what I like about them.

8. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might just be attracted only to those who are either close to age with you or a bit younger. That doesn't make you a pedophile, it's perfectly fine to only be attracted to people close to the same age or younger than you. I remember when I was 13 and 14 I had crushes on 11 and 12 year olds, but now I'm only attracted to people who are close to me in age (14-20 is close to my age gap boundaries.).

9. srslywtf

Its funny how 1-2 years seem like such a big deal at that age,
    now I'd probably be with anyone + or - 8 years of my own age. maybe even more.

Dont worry about it

10. KingdomKeyDK

He's not that young! He is perfect for you. I think its better if you crush on the younger generation.

11. Steak is food

Out Status:
    Some people
    1-2 years really is not that big an age gap, even though it may seem like it now. Look to the future and think how it won't matter in the slightest way in a few short years, that's how I think about it and I'm barely older than you, okay 1 year.

12. sexyalex

DWRCL

:slight_smile: this post is too cute to function.

Enough said.