1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to be more than friends..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by spartan13, Jun 29, 2013.

1. spartan13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Background info: My best friend and I met in college (we both recently graduated and work fulltime in the same area) and have been very close for the past 4 years. Our families and close and we are in the same group of friends. He was the first person I came out to (about 4 months ago) and he responded by telling me he was gay too!!!!

I have discretely fooled around with a few guys in college, but he had never done anything with a guy before. 2 months ago, we were out drinking with friends at the bar and the two of us walked back to my place and were talking. The topic of sex came up and we decided to go up stairs and fool around (everything but sex). We slept together that night. A few days later we talked about what had happened. I loved it. It was soo hot lol. And he liked it too, but he said he is not ready to be anything more than friends for now and doesn't want to jeopardize our friendship.

Last week, we were talking and I expressed interest in fooling around again sometime. He seemed interested and said he would keep that in mind. Nothing happened that night.

OK Here is my Question: I really want to fool around again because it was so awesome and I really felt comfortable and connected with him. At the same time, I have secretly had a crush on this friend for more than a year.... and finding out that he is gay / the fact that we hooked up, has made me like him that much more... I've never felt so strongly about someone.

How do I got about hooking up with him again? or should I not?

How do I make him more comfortable with the idea of dating a friend?

When is a good time to tell him how I feel? How should I do it?

If he is still unsure about being more than friends, how can I get over him? I can barely get him off my mind.... He is just a really sweet guy..

Please help... I'm at a loss on what to do here!