1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Crush Problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by chicerthanyou, Jun 29, 2013.

1. chicerthanyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a crush on this guy in my class and im not sure whether he is gay. He never speaks of having a girlfriend but he always looks at me when he has the chance and I look at him. our relationship is kinda awkward because he is really cool and popular and good looking but im the smart nerdy one and im overweight and i am sceptical of why he would like me.

So im bulimic anorexic now, in my desperate attempt to lose weight so that i could have a chance, although im not sure about his orientation. he makes an effort to talk to me, look at me and see me laugh and vice versa. im not sure whether i should confront him or not.

I may be moving away and i would have to change schools, but i am not sure (it could happen in the holidays).should i tell him a have a crush on him or not? he is quiet and popular as in everyone likes him. we have never been more than mutual friends. he would make a big deal out of it but im not sure. WHAT DO I DO??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. brave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Its no right to lose weight because of someone,you should do it bout u!

3. Ritor365

You honestly should seek help for your bulimia and anorexia, it can cause serious problems and can be quite dangerous. A healthier, safer way for your body to loose weight would be to try and eat healthier (ex; more fruits and veggies), and take a ten minute walk everyday. It will start to add up, and is good for your body :slight_smile:

Onto the problem, it depends; are you out? Is he homophobic at all? Is he normally very nice? I think a little more context would probably help :slight_smile:

4. Viridian

Viridian Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh honey, never harm yourself!

I strongly recommend that you seek psychological help for your eating disorder.

Bulimia nervosa is a serious condition and you will end up destroying your body if you don't address it quickly.

If you wish to lose weight, it takes time. There are no quick fixes. Ever. Anyone who says that you can lose a ton of weight in a short period of time is a liar. Or using methods that will ultimately ruin your health.

Seek out proper nutrition information from your counselors/doctor and start on a moderate exercise plan.

#4 Viridian, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  5. Amerigo

please sort your health out!

6. Anshel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think you should tell him. I had very similar situation 2 years ago and it destroyed something in me. You have health problems, I had them too, hey I lost 60 pound thanks to bulimia and my body was almost destroyed. If he is noy gay, believe me, you don't want to hear it. You wouldn't want to hear him saying he is not gay and he doesn't want you, becuse you'll start blaming yourself for that and your bulimia and anorexia will get much worse.
    You definetely should seek help, not only professional, but help from your friends as well, you should not be alone in this struggle.That guy is not worth it. No one is worth it.

7. chicerthanyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am out to my family but not anyone else yet. and most comments have been about me having health problems but i have had them before i even seen him for the first time. i will talk to someone about it but should i still tell him or not. he is a really nice person and it takes my breath away how caring he is. he also is calm when approaching a problem so even if he isnt gay then he would say calmly and accept it. so should i or not?