1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So we had the talk...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AaronMed, Jun 30, 2013.

1. AaronMed

Hey guys! So this is another Sebastian thread, but you probably don't need background if you haven't read my other threads in order to understand this one.

Alrighty, so we were just texting back and forth as we always do, and he happened to mention he hadn't had sex for three months. Here's how the convo went:

Me: So does that mean I get to be next? :wink:
    Him: If you feel like it's right, sure. I know you're like awkward with things so I've made a plan to never initiate any type of physical contact.
    Him: You have to do it.
    Him: :-D
    Him: Whether it's a kiss or a hug or sex you name it.

And he insists it's better this way, which he's probably right, but I'm so freaking nervous!! I'm assuming that this, which he's confirmed he means, means free license to do whatever I'm comfortable with with him. And I so badly want to kiss him next time, but I'm nervous and have no idea how I'll do it! We're going glow-in-the-dark mini-golfing and then a movie and then coffee next time, so where in there would be a good time to kiss him? He'll be in my car at some points too. How do I know when the time is right? And most importantly, how do I kiss him without stumbling and making a fool out of myself?

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!

I would say, kiss him when he least expects it, in a semi-private place, say on your way to the car, just stop, turn around, grab his hand(s) and do it (I did it this way and the surprise is romantic, especially since he expects to initiate) you can use as an excuse that you wanted to get that out of the way...but do enjoy it!

As for stumbling or awkwardness, just laugh at it, there's no script here!

#2 greatwhale, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  3. AaronMed

Thanks! :grin:

That's actually a really good idea, I just might use it :slight_smile:. Do you think it would be appropriate to kiss him during the credits of the movie as everyone's leaving the theatre?

Haha, very true :slight_smile:.

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you sit at the seats way back of the theatre, why not, but do it as the lights go out, before the movie starts that way you get to hold hands during the movie :icon_bigg

5. Holly

^ Definitely the better option

6. AaronMed

Sounds clever! :icon_bigg I might just do that... there is, of course, the risk that once we start making out we won't be able to stop, and we'll miss the whole movie! :lol:

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's just a chance that you're gonna have to take... :icon_wink

8. AaronMed

Oh what the hell, I'm a risk-taker! Haha, something tells me I'm not going to see very much of the movie :lol:.