1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

info on trying to find a boyfrend that i can relate to

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by djone12, Jun 30, 2013.

1. djone12

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so im 13 and goweng into 8th grade very small lgbt comunity i want to find a boyfrend that i can relat to and love but have never had a gf when acting straght or a bf now any help

2. LD579

Well, honestly, because you're only 13, there will be barely any other LGBT people around your age. As high school goes on the number will increase, but it'll become much higher when high school ends and college or university starts, assuming you pursue post-secondary education.

I can give you a suggestion: don't go for people who are 16 or older, for now. There may be vast maturity differences and so it likely would be much more easily... problematic... inherently so.

Besides that, maybe focusing on yourself will help pass the time and years. If there's a GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) or Diversity Club or something similar, maybe you might want to join that. Exploring interests and hobbies can always help, too. You're more inclined to meet people you'll get along with if you can connect through a mutual interest.

3. homoboy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    djone12 i will be ur boyfriend!

4. Shadowchaser

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dude I can totally relate to your situation, I'm going into the 8th grade as well and there isn't really that much of a big lgbt community here where I live either. About finding the right guy/girl for you...not really sure if I could give you much advice on that, just be yourself is about all I can really say...but if you wanna talk sometime about any of your troubles then just hmu