1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's gay too! :)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Black Swan, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Black Swan

So there's this girl I really like in my class who I've known since the start of the year. She's so happy and bubbly and nice and kind. I noticed within the last few weeks before the half year holidays she started getting closer to me. She and I and a few others started a tickling match and now we often sneak up on each other and tickle-attack. She gets in close and one of the tickle attacks turned into a big hug somehow and our hands often brush...ya know. She obviously enjoy touching me and I enjoy touching her, (not like that you sick minded you) she even made me piggy back her between classes once. She flirts a lot, calls me cute, uses "My" Black Swan when talking about me and joked about whipping me once :wink:.

I recently got facebook and we're friends on facebook and stay up late chatting to each other, even when she says she's doing something else. Well I was looking at her timeline and found out that she came out on facebook last year. :eusa_danc Apparently her parents weren't very accepting but her friends seem to be.

So...what do I do now? I really, really like her, just thinking about her makes me happy. We are close friends at school but haven't really caught up outside of school before. I was thinking about asking her out but I have NEVER done that before and I'm not sure her parents would like it. I think she might like me, I mean I thought she might before I knew she was gay. Also, we are both 15 and I'm not sure if I'm old enough to do dating yet, but on the other hand I really don't want to miss this oppurtunity. Lastly, I have braces, and although I will probably get them off later this year, in the mean time I don't feel comfortable kissing her.

Help a girl out EC? (*hug*)

2. LD579

Well, you could ask her out. If she flirts with you, I feel like that means she's not entirely against dating you, and that's gotta count for something.

If you haven't hanged out with her outside of school, maybe that'd be a good place to start. I see no reason why she'd be averse to it... And not to be sneaky or anything, but you could perhaps always hang out at your place instead of hers, if you guys ever hang out at one of your homes.

Braces will perhaps cut her mouth up as much as they cut yours up. Tame lip kisses may be all that you could do without risking injury, for now.

3. IntoTheDeep

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does she know you're gay? My first suggestion would be to come out to her. If she does have feelings for you, she probably won't say anything if she thinks you're straight. Once you tell her, you may end up getting closer and things may just evolve from there. If you do find out that she has feelings for you, just ask your parents how they would feel about you dating someone (make sure you're very mature about it though!).

I wouldn't worry too much about the braces, btw. If she really likes you, she won't give a crap.

Good luck! :wink:

4. Black Swan

Thanks Luthan and IntoTheDeep, does anyone have any suggestions for a way to come out to her? Face to face or message?

5. LD579

Either would likely work. It depends on how you want to convey it. One is more casual and the other is more intimate. Both have their advantages, to be honest.

You can just bring it up randomly, I'm thinking. I doubt she'd be anything but supportive and accepting. Or you could warm up to it by talking about what's been going on in the US for the past while. If you dunno what I'm talking about, Google it :wink:

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How out are you?

7. Black Swan

Admittedly, only immediate family. I am a little bit afraid of coming out to a few friends but I also can't hide it from them. If I tell only some, I am being unfair the rest. This is my dilemma.